Sunday, April 30, 2006

i'm determined.

this week. will. be. better. than. last week.

*chants* I will not be a lazy bum. I will not be a couch potato. I will be proactive. I will not think mean thoughts. I will be kind and compassionate slow to anger and rich in love. I will stop pinching the fats on my legs. I will think positive thoughts about my appearance. I will stop looking at bust enhancement creams (you did not see that). I will stop eating milo powder from the milo tin. I will stop feeding bread to my obese hamster. I will read the bible more and fill my head with godly wisdom. I will pray for a close friend in need daily. I will stick to my gymwork religiously. I will stop spending money on bags and shoes and all the necessities which are not really necessities. I will try to keep to the aforementioned commitments i made.

there. i'm all set for a fulfilling week ahead! :)


7:35 AM
still alive, but not kicking.

ME

esther
21.5
HIS treasured possession

SPEAK

LINKS
ah pok
amanda
charlene
charmian
cuiwen
dolly
evangeline
fabian
jaclyn
ophelia
sheena
sherina
siewming
siying
xinsheng

ARCHIVES
March 2007

bruised&battered designs
huix; allrightsreserved.

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.comGet awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com